Friday, March 30, 2012

i'll have one re-do on blogging, please.


Hi, I'm Lacey. I started this blog about a year ago when things were extremely different in my life. I lived in a different home, city, loved different people, went to a different church, spent my time doing very different things. So, I felt it appropriate that I just start over with this thingy. 
I recently moved in to a new apartment. I absolutely adore it. It is extremely small and extremely sweet. I have also taken up a love for cooking which has become a form of therapy for my heart. Therapy is one thing that has not changed in my life -- I still strive to be counselor/play therapist and I am about to be a step closer to my dream when I graduate THIS DECEMBER. Geez, time flies and I am glad it does. 


I suppose you could say I am happy. Change is good and inevitable. <3
More to come soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment